Healthcare Market Problem
A never ending increase in annual healthcare premiums, patient deductible and out-of-pocket costs
- Lack of price transparency needed to identify high cost facilities
- Impossible for consumers to effectively comparison shop for healthcare services
- Confusing bills with no easy way to manage, track, and pay for healthcare
Employers and employees feel stuck. Medxoom enables employers and their covered members to make smarter, well informed, care choices.
Intuitive white label platform and services supporting cost containment programs
- Ready for your brand, responsive web portal and mobile apps
- Real-Time web services for easy integration to existing solutions
- Infinitely scalable data platform fueled by your plan’s claims, market data, and reliable 3rd sources
- The most advanced Machine Learning and AI technology available in market
- Payment and financial services built in and ready to deploy
We’re looking forward to learning and sharing actionable ideas at the upcoming Self-Insured Health Plan Executive Forum.
If you’d like to talk to learn how Medxoom is helping its Employer, Borker, or TPA partners deliver their client groups more engaged satisfied members with lower provider costs and improved quality, just fill out the form so we can schedule a time to talk while there.
They Got Estimates Before Surgery — And A Bill After That Was 50% More
A patient recently experienced the price transparency issue that plagues the healthcare industry when he went to get non-emergency hernia surgery. Even after working diligently to get price estimates from the hospital and surgeon before the surgery, his actual bill after a successful surgery was 50% higher. Medxoom’s proprietary pre-service price and quality comparison tool allows fast simple price searches based on any health plans historical payments data.